Please refer to the Complaints Policy. If you do have a complaint or concerns relating to the Playgroup please address this to the Chairperson or Manager in the first instance. If the complaint is not dealt with to your satisfaction you can contact the Care Inspectorate in the following ways:

  • Telephone any Care Inspectorate office
  • Write to any of Care Inspectorate office
  • Visit any Care Inspectorate office
  • Fill in a complaints form online at

For a list of telephone numbers and office addresses for the Care Inspectorate, please see the parents notice board or visit the Care Inspectorate website as above.

Leave a Reply